Once Zeus Templates activated on your website, simply go to Zeus Elementor > Zeus Templates and click the demo you want to import.
On the first step, you can install OlympusWP theme which is the theme we use on all our demos and we recommend you to use it but if you want to stay with your current theme, you don’t need to click on this button, but you need to install the required plugins for the selected demos to have the exact same look as you see on the preview.
On the second step, you can see some buttons:
- Import the entire site: This will import the entire demo on your website, we strongly recommend you to import an entire demo on a new WordPress installation to avoid duplicate or any issue.
- Import only the home page: This will only import the homepage of the selected demo.
- Import only the contact page: This will only import the contact page of the selected demo.
- Import only the header: This will only import the header of the selected demo.
- Import only the footer: This will only import the footer of the selected demo.
To import different pages from different templates, please follow this link.